Alcohol Regulatory & Licensing Authority (ARLA)

The Alcohol Regulatory & Licensing Authority (ARLA) can help if you are:

The Authority can’t help if you are making an application for a licence or manager's certificate - this must be made to your local council first.

List of local councils(external link)

The Authority also hears applications by the Police or licensing inspectors to suspend or cancel licences or manager’s certificates, and can hear applications that are referred to it by district licensing committees. You can talk to your local council or Police for more information about when they may choose to do these things.

This page was last updated: